Proper carb setting for te'300 2017 at high altitude? (10.000f / 3000m)

Hi guys.  I live in Quito-Ecuador which is almost 3.000 meters above sea level (10.000 feet).  Dñhave anyone tried out a proper mikuni carb setting for a te300 2017?

Please detail the setting to try it ou.  I made holes as explained on Internet in the air filter cage, and donde the work in slide.  No setting seems to work good and the bike feels bogging and has.no power.  Last setting was 4272 3rd positiin.  380 main, 30 pilot, 80 starting jet.

Thanks guys.

At 10,000ft your pilot will need to be smaller for sure.  27.5 or less and likely a leaner needle.  I have a 30 pilot at 3500-5000ft and may drop to a 27.5.

• Like 1

Call John Old at Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza in Colorado Springs, he set up the stock Mikuni carb for my 2017 TE300 in January 2017 and he might remember what jetting he used. Jeff Slavens reccommended Amsoil Saber mixed at 80:1 be used in this bike, it runs great. Jeff also reccommended switching out the Mikuni carb for a Lectron carb. I would also reccommend the air box mod found on youtube. Bike runs great up to 11,784 feet (St Charles peak near Beulah)