Where does the CRF250L Rally belong?

I think that it can be lumped in with this thread but maybe have a pinned thread so it stays on the front page. The bikes are more alike than different and some people might be looking for what parts swap with others etc .... 

• Like 2

They have their own Facebook page, but before it existed, it was lumped in with the "L".  I suppose it depends on traffic.  The bikes are pretty similar in many ways, but there are some key differences.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dezracerE said:

Where does the CRF250L Rally belong?

In my garage...

You beat me to it.

I say keep them together. Too much shared info, to separate.

• Like 2

I would think it would be at home here as well. A pinned thread in the CRF250L forum as gnath mentioned, would be beneficial to anyone buying the rally version, since it is not that much different than the LRP. We just have a group that cares and stays informed on any LRP updates that could really help new owners and they in turn can keep us (oldie but goodie model owners) informed on the newer models performance, problems and good times.

• Like 1

It is a variant of the CRF250L - minimal differences, mostly being more porky so a less capable performer. As it is a CRF it belongs in the CRF forum

• Like 1

Leave it here...  I went to the loal dealer which is a very large Honda dealer and they said they won't stock them. They'll order me one but won't have them on the floor.

• Like 1

On 10/05/2017 at 7:07 PM, Bryan Bosch said:

Should the CRF250L Rally be lumped in THIS forum?

Yeah it should be in here...at the end of the day it is an 250L...just with a few extra bits hanging off it  :rolleyes: