2017 Meeker, CO Adventures Rally (August 17th-20th)

Come ride the beautiful White River area. The town of Meeker, CO is OHV friendly meaning you can access the trails right from town on certain roads without a plate. Although we are more geared towards Dual Sport and Adventure Bikes you could bring a dirt bike and have fun also. To do a loop with single track you are looking at 60 miles, to hit the furthest single track from town you are looking at 120 miles. However for the Dual Sport and up crowd there is endless 4x4 Trails and some ATV Trails.

Meeker is a very interesting location. To the West of town you have mostly BLM lands that pretty much is desert and requires trail finding. To the East of town is USFS lands and trails are well marked and in the trees and mountains. It's a very interesting location and provides for some unique riding. (Note though to access BLMN lands to the West you will need have a plate or trailer to a area)

What you get : 

• Camping is Free in Circle Park of the town of Meeker, CO for the event dates
  • Event T-Shirt
  • Rally Bag - Maps of area, brochures, and hopefully swag items
  • BBQ Dinner one night (Dogs & Burgers)
  • Chance to win prizes
  • Geocache event
  • AMA Sanctioned

Also note KLIM will be on site with gear. Also Gas Gas North America is coming out to our event as part of their Demo Tour so you can test a new motorcycle out.

Some items we got in so far can be seen here:

Any questions feel free to post and we will respond.

TTAdventuresInstagram5.jpg

20151015_115350.jpg

20151016_145621.jpg

20151016_174612.jpg

Nommqlr.jpg

Edited by modette
  • Like 2

Gotcha mostly atv? 

Ive seen that map I just can't find a legend to know what means what. I'm down in Glenwood I'd love to come up and ride some of it. 

Edited by jkimmel

Right now you have to click a trail and see what it says, we will be working on better filtering aspect as with 300,000+ trails we understand we got to get the filtering down so people can search for stuff with ease. I'm guessing by the time we add all the BLM data we will have 1,000,000+ trails.

Mostly East of Meeker it's 4x4, and some ATV, even some SxS trails. Now the BLM stuff is more cow paths, but it's best to have a plated bike that can still get you out there.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/26/2017 at 9:26 AM, jkimmel said:

Thanks for that ? I guess I'll head that way come June 21st and check the area out! I'm assuming you can connect it with other stuff?

Oh for sure you can connect it with stuff. 

• Like 1