Post a picture or video of your 690 Enduro R or Husqvarna 701

One of my favorite paved roads. In 4k. The 690 is tons of fun on pavement, no Supermoto wheels needed. 

Here's one that shows the exploring options the 690 allows.. Stuff I would have to skip when I had a 950 Adventure. Yea, not as fast in the woods as a 250, who cares... Slow exploring is fun too and out solo... plenty of excitement on make it or walk home sections.. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jake rome said:

Just got my 701 about a month ago.... I love it! Raining pretty good this weekend unfortunately but I did remove that giant ugly license plate thing and fitted the plate and light back on. 

IMG_9748.JPG

Yeah, that factory plate mount looks like it's melting off the backend. Fugly at best! ? We're going to remount the licence plate light on a custom bracket soon. If you follow my blog, you'll know when we post about it, should you be interested.

Your bike looks great!

1 minute ago, Jake rome said:

I'm out In the Tampa area... we go out to richloam all the time. Shoot me a message if you wanna come for a group ride, we gotta nice group we ride with. 

Rode Croom on Memorial day. What a God awful mess! Not a single trail isn't whoop'd out to high heaven. Even if I can ride them, I hate it! We finished the day at Richloam and not a soul in sight. Just wished the trails were one way... Pretty easy to pick up good head of steam out there. Not fond of meeting a Jeep's front end. ?