Post a picture or video of your 690 Enduro R or Husqvarna 701

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome picture! I miss Tampa. Lived on Davis Island for about three years before moving to Chicago for work.

Anyways, my bike lives in DT chi so I'm starting the conversation to an SMC...it's slowing changing over and I have to do all my working in a parking garage. Lol IMG_1497.JPG

Awesome picture! I miss Tampa. Lived on Davis Island for about three years before moving to Chicago for work.

Anyways, my bike lives in DT chi so I'm starting the conversation to an SMC...it's slowing changing over and I have to do all my working in a parking garage. Lol IMG_1497.thumb.JPG.5c6bc802356caeb3c77c9a800e203a41.JPG

Installed my front 17" wheel last night ..and tonight I'll do the rear.
  • Like 2

Rode up to Pine Island FL on Saturday am. Beautiful morning!

20170701_100131[1].jpg

But, while we ate at Steak & Shake, the dark clouds rolled in and in typical FL summer fashion, buckets of rain, big thunder & lightening. Here's our location when we decided to take cover...

weather.png

Took refuge from the storm at a local elementary school for a spell. After about 45 minutes the lightening seem off in the distance. But, we got soaked most of the way home. Outside of the stinging of the rain drops at 60, the coolness felt pretty nice. Still a fun day!

20170701_122334[1].jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jake rome said:

Lol forget about me! Someone go pick my poor bike up off the ground! 

EXACTLY! ? As you can see in the video, @Bryan Bosch kept looking over at my bike, then FINALLY went over to TRY to pick it up...obviously he needs to spend more time at the gym! ?

Actually, it's tough to see from the video angle, but my bike was a bit wheels-high on the slope, so there was no way for one person to lift it up...took @Bryan Bosch and John to get it back on its wheels. I was pretty messed-up and couldn't even get on the Husky, let alone ride it home. Thankfully, John rides a KLR650 (couch-on-wheels), so I was able to get home safe...and John had a blast on the Husky! :ride:

701-crash.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...