Bryan Bosch

Post a picture or video of your 690 Enduro R or Husqvarna 701

Hey guys, looks like my brand new SMC R sprung an oil leak. Leaking from small machined hole in clutch cover. Supposedly there was little to no sealant on the oil passage threaded insert. Great job KTM Factory!!! Just wanted to pass this along.

20190531_172421.jpg

20190612_163456.jpg

20190612_163522.jpg

• Like 1

It had to be 95ish up in the hills behind Lake Cachuma.  This was my first ride since tearing my MCL in early April! 

IMG_20190712_171346_341.jpg

On 3/23/2019 at 6:11 PM, jcross312 said:

I'm pretty jealous of you guys, especially the guys out west. Looks like some amazing riding & scenery. Bucket list stuff for me. I've had the new bike fever lately and that Husq. 701 looks like the cure. 

Don't be gealous. I was just in Georgia. I love it there, it's so beautiful and nice!

Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, Canyon 701SM said:

Don't be gealous. I was just in Georgia. I love it there, it's so beautiful and nice!

I guess it's a case of the grass is greener on the other side. Also, I live in south georgia. It has its charms, but I've always loved mountains for some reason. Wouldn't mind moving to north Georgia for awhile. I like vast expanses like there are out west. Not much on cities and crowds

Also, it's so freaking hot down here in the summer cant do nothin. I've read it's more unbearable than Arizona heat and I believe it

Edited by jcross312

Endless trails in Mammoth Lakes, California.

Also, double take mirrors are worth the money.

20190831_085822.jpg

Edited by Goleta_Slim

7 hours ago, tapdoubt said:

nice photo @Goleta_Slim.  headed up to the Eastern Sierra in a couple weeks.  any particular trail recommendations?

Nothing particular.  I'm staying at convict lake with family so I've been exploring the area I dropped a pin. Plan on going going up to Bald Mtn in the next day or so.   I read on a trail map there are 2300 miles of trails in Inyo county. 

Screenshot_20190901-184710_Maps.jpg

• Like 1

Was a while back - from this to finished product 

P6263101.JPG

IMG_5055.JPG

• Like 2