Post a picture or video of your 690 Enduro R or Husqvarna 701

7 hours ago, Colorado^ said:

What screen is that?  Does it help much?

Yeah it's awesome on road and doesn't bother me offroad other than being a little scared of catching it under my chin if shit goes really wrong. You have awesome riding for dual sport, I haz no washes to ride up here. My local terrain goes from too easy to too difficult without a lot of the middle ground. 

5 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Yeah it's awesome on road and doesn't bother me offroad other than being a little scared of catching it under my chin if shit goes really wrong. You have awesome riding for dual sport, I haz no washes to ride up here. My local terrain goes from too easy to too difficult without a lot of the middle ground. 

I really want one of those as well. But, Can't have it on an SM. It'd just look stupid and kill the coolness :D

Edited by Drop-Bear

10 hours ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Who makes the screen?  I could see myself using it for road rides, not too sure about off road.  It would have to be easy to swap out though.

AZ and UT have some great riding for sure.  The sand washes are hard work. I ride them because they are part of the trail, not because they are fun. ?  Actually, the washes where you can keep your speed are OK, it's the one with loose sand mixed in with loose boulders, where you're dabbing along, that suck.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

3 hours ago, Colorado^ said:

Who makes the screen?  I could see myself using it for road rides, not too sure about off road.  It would have to be easy to swap out though.

AZ and UT have some great riding for sure.  The sand washes are hard work. I ride them because they are part of the trail, not because they are fun. ?  Actually, the washes where you can keep your speed are OK, it's the one with loose sand mixed in with loose boulders, where you're dabbing along, that suck.

yeah sorry it's the puig, I think it's only available from AOMC. Looks like they're out of stock at the moment. 

https://aomc.mx/9867.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplp9867&sc_intid=9867&gclid=CjwKCAiA2O39BRBjEiwApB2IkjXduThqFhjrSRKQJHws_wbNCur6HMf4wSc8caZbgbXYqQOnXrpschoCYmwQAvD_BwE

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

On 11/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Looks like the 690 is in stock. :thinking:

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...