Bryan Bosch

Post a picture or video of your 690 Enduro R or Husqvarna 701

1 hour ago, Jake rome said:

I'm in oldsmar, I think we had this talk before. We all need to meet up for a ride!

Oh, that's right. Duh... I'm riding tomorrow as a matter of fact. Richloam/ west of I75, S. of Cortez. Leaving around 8am. Solo for me, but you're welcome to meet up if you'd like.

withlachoochee.JPG

Dang it. I need to head to Florida! Starting to get cold and bleak up here! Maybe I'll throw the 690 into the truck and head down in January or February. Bring both dirt & sumo wheels and that way I can hit Jennings while I'm down there. :)

1 hour ago, Windblown said:

Dang it. I need to head to Florida! Starting to get cold and bleak up here! Maybe I'll throw the 690 into the truck and head down in January or February. Bring both dirt & sumo wheels and that way I can hit Jennings while I'm down there. :)

C'mon down. I'll ride with you. Was out in my Jeep with the top of this morning. 70s with low humidity. Almost makes up for the hot summers.

• Like 1

Killer conditions this week in the hills around here. I stayed on the 2-track stuff and all the water hole were avoidable. 

wTqXMOP.jpg

So much fun and no 2 hour bike wash. :thumbsup:

if you'r a dirt biker at heart, I could not imagine a better bike for small rural roads. 

Edited by DrKayak
  • Like 1

I got out for a dual sport ride through the suburbs of Vancouver, Canada to a riding area called McNutt that is known for advanced single track. Here's my ride on some of the easier trails.

Edited by KTM-Bryon
  • Like 4