Part number for the 2017 FE ignition bracket moved to older position?

Does anyone have the part number for the 2017 FE ignition bracket moved to older side position?

I did that last weekend.   The bag should be on my work bench still. 

Bump.

Does anyone have this information? I need to order some OEM parts and would also like to make this mod.

Thanks!

On 5/18/2017 at 3:10 PM, PowerFiend said:

Why two?

I only bought one. The stock bracket is thicker than the 78111065050 bracket, so two are required to fill the space created by removing the stock bracket. I was able to make a shim. However, at $4 each, it's a good idea to just buy two so you don't have to tinker.

Also, while the bracket works, it's not an exact fit. The bracket is held on by the blinker stalk, or a bolt (not supplied) if you are not using blinkers. Only one hole can be used, so the switch could rotate after a while, but it's wedged in there tight, so I don't think that's an issue. The rear end of the ignition switch ends up being tight against the speedo, but it fits and works. I still recommend this retrofit (Accessing the original position once bark busters are installed was really a pain), but it's a little bit less of a direct application than I assumed.

• Like 1

I slit the headlight frame to get the whole thing to rotate down. 

Just installed mine. Thanks for all the info guys. Yeah, tight fit and a wee bit of fabricating, but its in there.

Any pics of the mod would be great - thanks.  I removed the blinkers as soon as I got my bike home and the ignition bracket has been jostling loose on every ride.  After one ride I found it down by the radiator.