WTB a stock 230F exhaust slip on

I have one on the shelf in like-new condition.  How much are you willing to spend?  Darn thing lists for $540.91 and Service Honda wants $432.73.

You can get a complete Yoshimura from DK for $355 or a compete Pro Circuit from DK for $292.

Also this:  https://www.denniskirk.com/dg/stainless-v2-slip-on-muffler-07-2230.p436529.prd/436529.sku

Edited by VortecCPI

Not looking to spend that much or I would go aftermarket.. I was hoping someone had one laying around in the garage they didn't need anymore and would sell it on the cheap.. Just tell me how much you want for it shipped to Charlotte North Carolina and we'll go from there

1 minute ago, GartardedBowfishing said:

Not looking to spend that much or I would go aftermarket.. I was hoping someone had one laying around in the garage they didn't need anymore and would sell it on the cheap.. Just tell me how much you want for it shipped to Charlotte North Carolina and we'll go from there

Given what Honda thinks it's worth I won't sell it cheap and I'll likely hold on to it in case I part with the EO Outlaw when I sell my bike.

Awesome, thank you!! Didn't realize a CRF150 pipe would fit it

Yes, O5 and older 150f , the muffler is the same part as any year 230f
Not 100% but I believe the 06 ~ newer 150f mufflers are the same, just the header is different.
(Because of a completely different engine)