Front wheel bearing numbers

Anyone have the bearing and seal part numbers? 

I've been running 20mm front YZ wheels, not used to the 22mm's.

thanks in advance.

Anyone? Seems hard to find the number...

You want OEM? Even with looking after them, the OEM bearings bit me in the ass since they're not sealed. The front sides were OK, but the side I couldn't get to had all sorts of crud since the bearing wasn't sealed and allowed stuff through.

I just use the All Balls/MSR bearings now. That PN is 25-1482

But if you insist on having the OEM bearings the part # for the FX are,

Bearings: 93306-97203-00

Seals: 93102-30014-00

Edit: Just saw your post. I'll leave this here for future searchers though.

• Like 1

69/22-2RS. No OEM, I want sealed bearings.

That's the bearing, but won't come with seals.

Just now, Goatse said:

That's the bearing, but won't come with seals.

Correct.

69/22-2RS will come with 2 rubber seals - that's what the 2RS bit stands for

You're bearings are sealed anyway, by the oil seals which run on the wheel spacers, hence why the OEM bearings are open

These oil seals are far superior to the seals in a 2RS bearing anyway

Edited by GuyGraham

7 minutes ago, GuyGraham said:

69/22-2RS will come with 2 rubber seals - that's what the 2RS bit stands for

You're bearings are sealed anyway, by the oil seals which run on the wheel spacers, hence why the OEM bearings are open

These oil seals are far superior to the seals in a 2RS bearing anyway

The 2RS means the bearing face itself. We're talking the hub seal which (as you mentioned) hold the spacer. Having both levels of protection is much better IMO. A sealed bearing, then the hub/spacer seal (whatever you want to call it) is extra insurance against crap getting into the bearing.

Agreed, 2 seals is better than 1, but Open bearings and Oils seals running on the wheel spacers and collars is perfectly fine. I've been using this set up for years.

The problem is, people don't lube the seal/spacer so it  runs dry, wears grooves in the spacer which then knackers the oil seal which allows water and crap in

Replace the seals when they don't hold the spacer in place and you'll be fine

Seems to be a hard bearing to find. 

Any other options out there? I don't want All Balls, Moose or any other Chinese junk. 

Pivot Works kit with collars are $55.

Ran All balls on mine for 140 hours in the wet PNW.. Worked perfect and showed no signs of wear when I last popped off the seal cover on the bearing itself..  Absolutely destroyed the OEM ones in the first 30 hours of the bike.  Couldn't believe they were non sealed.  

I have really had good luck with the Pivot Works waterproof collars.  Still using my original OEM bearings that came on my 15FX because I moved my tubliss wheels over to the 17FX - so they probably have 175 hours on them in very wet conditions.   Hey NW-drZ your signature says you sold your FX and now have a Beta 250RR?   How do you like the Beta?    Hope you still hang out on this forum since you no longer ride the bike....  I thought you really liked your FX, what made you change brands?   

On May 11, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Goatse said:

69/22-2RS. No OEM , I want sealed bearings.

Cool, you got the Beta. My buddy and I swapped bikes on Sunday for a while to compare suspension. 17 250 Race Edition. That would be the Beta to buy if it was me. Such a great motor. The Sachs CC set up is not bad. Shock is not super stable and the forks deflect a little more than I like and get a little harsh on fast trail chatter. That bike turns so well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shredjim said:

I have really had good luck with the Pivot Works waterproof collars.  Still using my original OEM bearings that came on my 15FX because I moved my tubliss wheels over to the 17FX - so they probably have 175 hours on them in very wet conditions.   Hey NW-drZ your signature says you sold your FX and now have a Beta 250RR?   How do you like the Beta?    Hope you still hang out on this forum since you no longer ride the bike....  I thought you really liked your FX, what made you change brands?   

I ordered the Pivot Works. Just couldn't source the bearings from major bearing manufacturers around here, seems an oddball size. Found some Koyo's but they were over $30 per bearing.