Okay so to start off i know for a fact that it is a carby issue.
Basically i have a 1995 Kawasaki Kx100 2 stroke, and its never ever had a single issue for the time that i've owned it which is over a year.

Recently with the weather becoming colder approaching winter in Australia, the bikes been really really un-happy. First i noticed that is wouldnt start like it used to so i was like no issues, probably just the colder weather, then while riding it i realized it would bog out at full throttle, like a blubwubwubwub kinda bog. After a bit of tinkering i cleaned out the carb and stuff and tried to tune it, i came accross a different issue, now basically when im riding and i get to like 4th gear, all the sudden the bike will rev out really high and ill loose all power. Then i upshift into 5th and it will be good for a second then rev out and i loose power again. Ive checked everywhere for air leaks and all that and i cant find any. is my air adjustment screw letting in too much air? and in the case of the bog at full throttle should i maybe go down a size on the main jet. Lastly theres another issue lol. when i start it it will idle for a second and then rev its guts out. Please help me, next step is to get a brand new carb i think. 

Wouldnt there be an oil leak?
There isnt one if so, and why would i be running rich one minute and lean the next?

You may be able to ask more pertinent questions if you either look at a manual or at least look at a parts schematic (places like bikebandit.com have the schematics) and look at the parts mentioned.   Nothing you describe sounds like a carburetor issue,  at least not the way you are describing it.   your sound effects arent working for me either.  if you are familiar with what a "misfire" or "breaking up" is,  do either of those terms seem to fit what your engine is doing?   If anything it sounds like an air leak by the reving out with no power,  but that even sounds like a slipping clutch.  

Anytime you are asking a tuning question and have not included a picture of the spark plug,   or a really GOOD explanation of what it looks like (and I don't mean "new" or "old") you are short changing yourself.  

It's 22 years old.

You need to rebuild the carb mechanics (not the jets and gaskets), change the plug and cap, change the reeds and valve block, and change the seals.