1994 cr250 plastics

Hey I got a 1994 cr250 that needs some new plastics, I was wondering if the 1995 plastics fit on the 1994. I am wanting to put 1995 plastics on my 1994 because 1995 plastics cost so much less than 94's. If any one knows of a plastic kit that is inexpensive compared to the other kits please let me know.

On 5/11/2017 at 8:24 AM, TheYamahaKid said:

Hey I got a 1994 cr250 that needs some new plastics, I was wondering if the 1995 plastics fit on the 1994. I am wanting to put 1995 plastics on my 1994 because 1995 plastics cost so much less than 94's. If any one knows of a plastic kit that is inexpensive compared to the other kits please let me know.

I'm pretty sure the 95 plastics will bolt straight on apart from the rear side panels. The bottom hole is positioned lower down, do a google image search & you'll see what I mean. Your best bet is to find a 95/96 airbox to save the hassle of drilling new holes in the 94 box.

Thanks for the reply, how hard do you think it would be to drill a different hole in the air box?  It doesn't look like it would be that hard to drill a different hole and put a bolt on the inside with some thread locker? Am I missing something obvious?