This Ride Goes to 11. Sat 5/20. Lone Tree (Jawbone)

Steep and rocky with exposure. Except for where it is steep and loose and exposed.

If you’ve ridden Purgatory or Unbolted Loop or The Maze then you can do this ride.

Post up here if you want to come.

Meet at Shell Station/Subway at 8am in Mojave. 16048 Sierra Hwy, Mojave, CA 93501

The best part of this ride will be the special guest that I’m bringing along. He’s really fast, you can tell by all of the anodized parts. Hopefully he’ll leave his race numbers on his bike. His MX bike. I told him he didn’t want to go on this ride but he says that he’ll be able to hang.

Does anyone know how to get out of the trench between azzlicker1 and azzlicker2?

thisonegoesto11.jpg.8a500d9645917106c56c55a2852f7718.jpg

• Like 4

Maybe I will get a go pro camera.  That way I can advertize the ride, and folks will know in advance if it's their cup of tea or not.    Yup, gonna do that. Git up with the new. Out with the old still shots.    can you mount it on your bars or chest protector? or only your helmet?  Superslyko can get one too and walk around the staging parking lot.  :lol:

Edited by bigbob

Think my wife would be pissed if I went on this ride instead of being with her in Seattle for our 10th Anniversary?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mitchb said:

That Old IT is one bad hill climbing mofo...

• Like 4

In case anyone is wondering, this ride is 300 friendly. A couple months ago I did it on my Ktm 300 with no struggles. Well, one struggle. Had to pick the bike up over a fence, pulled a muscle.

Pretty sure we won't be going that route again.

7 minutes ago, scb said:

U guys know CYCO!

cyco is my brother. bring your shit out and lets ride.

27 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

In case anyone is wondering, this ride is 300 friendly. A couple months ago I did it on my Ktm 300 with no struggles. Well, one struggle. Had to pick the bike up over a fence, pulled a muscle.

Pretty sure we won't be going that route again.

preserved.

IMG_1494556371.041737.jpgIMG_1494556408.865348.jpg

Wallys world, cross, hole in the wall, warm up, ezberg....done them all. Love riding with those guys!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Creme Fraiche said:

It doesn't let you ride down

image000000.jpg

That there looks like the 3rd hill of B.E right after the white rock. I remember the nut licker was suffering so bad that the Donk was throwing rocks at him and he went insane and ran up the hill screaming at me!!!! I had just gone off a cliff and almost died after chasing my runaway helmet and jacked the knee severely  going head first down a chasm. If it wasn't for the rock ledge there wouldn't be a Jimmy boy anymore. Even Donk told Cactus that he thought Jimmy boy might be dead. Anyhow when the nut licker was yelling at me for something I didn't do , I went insane!!!!! Instead of going to the hospital like I should've , I made the nut licker suffer the last climb of B.E and all over X mountain and goatmans gulch ! I couldn't even shift my machine cause the knee was so swollen, that I had to use back of heal.

good times???

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

That there looks like the 3rd hill of B.E right after the white rock. I remember the nut licker was suffering so bad that the Donk was throwing rocks at him and he went insane and ran up the hill screaming at me!!!! I had just gone off a cliff and almost died after chasing my runaway helmet and jacked the knee severely  going head first down a chasm. If it wasn't for the rock ledge there wouldn't be a Jimmy boy anymore. Even Donk told Cactus that he thought Jimmy boy might be dead. Anyhow when the nut licker was yelling at me for something I didn't do , I went insane!!!!! Instead of going to the hospital like I should've , I made the nut licker suffer the last climb of B.E and all over X mountain and goatmans gulch ! I couldn't even shift my machine cause the knee was so swollen, that I had to use back of heal.

good times???

next saturday is the return of the jimmy boy to the B.E.

• Like 2

IMG_1494556371.041737.thumb.jpg.7a10b9e0157d3112f2cc72258e097473.jpgIMG_1494556408.865348.thumb.jpg.81e6fb9828b854a8e7218d2101c886ef.jpg

Wallys world, cross, hole in the wall, warm up, ezberg....done them all. Love riding with those guys!

Who grabs a snake while riding?

2 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

Maybe he forgot to pack a sammitch...  :lol:  I'm just impressed he could catch a Red Racer. 

IMG_1494559075.754827.jpg
We started with 9 riders, after warm up, azzlick 1&2 down to 5, walleys down to 4 by mile 15! Then after that it was epic non stop fun!
Can remember all the names but rode til are tanks were empty, one obstacle after another all day.

• Like 2

CYCO is badass mofo!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scb said:

IMG_1494559075.754827.jpg
We started with 9 riders, after warm up, azzlick 1&2 down to 5, walleys down to 4 by mile 15! Then after that it was epic non stop fun!
Can remember all the names but rode til are tanks were empty, one obstacle after another all day.

Who is this? Does she have a name

1 hour ago, The Anvil said:

That's cyco, and her mind has long been gone

13 hours ago, mitchb said:

Does anyone know how to get out of the trench between azzlicker1 and azzlicker2?

thisonegoesto11.jpg.8a500d9645917106c56c55a2852f7718.jpg

I know

After punishing the razr over and over on AS2 i got bored and I saw the limey fail at her own waterfall trail, I then went to punish the limey at the waterfall (trench) but i had arm pump so bad! And my heart rate was maxed out.. I barely made it up the waterfall and out the trench, it wasn't pretty and everyone was gone by the time I got out, so unfortunately there were no witnesses, cept for the ?. I told her what happened

• Like 1