06 front axle vs 11 length

I am trying to fit a gen 1 excel wheel from a 06 yz450f to my 11 yz450f.  excel does not make a spacer kit for this application.  the 11 axle bottoms out on the non brake side spacer preventing the axle to reach past the brake side fork clamp to attach the nut.  my question is is there another year of axle where the shoulder on the axle is shorter or is there a year where the axle past the shoulder is longer?  I don't mind if the axle hangs slightly over the fork clamp on the nonbrake side since there will be a slider there to protect it anyway.  this is for a supermoto application.  what im trying to avoid is making a shorter non brake side spacer or trimming down the shoulder on the axle in a lathe.

Odd. I have bunches of 20mm axle wheels from different years. They all fit the same. 122ish mm from outside of spacer to outside of spacer. Sure you have the spacers installed correct and on the correct side?

yeah the spacers are correct, wouldn't matter anyways since the wheel would still be the same width with spacers flopped or not. I solved the problem by machining out the inside of the non brake side spacer from 20mm to 25 mm .4" in depth so the 25mm shoulder on the axle can slide into the spacer and the axle can reach past the brake side fork bottom to attach the nut.