dual sport kits available for 17 TX 300s?

I'm not sure if this is a more general discussion about what it takes making a inspection passable DS kit, but just wondering if companies like Tusk and baja designs have an integrated LED lighting system that can generally plug and play into the current harness. If I have too, I will look into installing a bigger stator and maybe removing the factory FWW while im in there. a friend is looking into a magnetic licenseing 3D printed setup for his, so anything that is easilly removed at the trail head is all the better! love my tx so far, can't wait to take it up and down the dnr hills

While not LED, the TE light kit bolts right up and even has the proper brake line routing.  You can bolt up the rear TE fender and the brake light and everything are plug and play.  Go to Enduro Engineering website.

IMG_1519.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG

Edited by 95jersey
  • Like 3

Hey Jersey,  That is one gorgeous bike.  I'm in the same area, do you mainly ride the Pines (whoops) or Pennsylvania/rocks?   I mainly ride rocks and wondering how you like the suspension.  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monk said:

I bought a DLC unit which uses batteries and independent of the stock wiring system... 

that's what i am thinking, something that will power wireless signals and have a good mounting point with a light on the bars. as for the rear I will look for a TE fender with the light so i can have something to mount a quick release/magnet for license plate when racing. would be cool to find a charging unit from the stock wiring like the TE light if i dont find one of those first as well.

17 hours ago, the_irish_oak said:

Hey Jersey,  That is one gorgeous bike.  I'm in the same area, do you mainly ride the Pines (whoops) or Pennsylvania/rocks?   I mainly ride rocks and wondering how you like the suspension.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I am pretty happy once I got the jetting sorted.  I ride mostly single track in SJ.  I have miles and miles of single and dual track right down the street.

On 5/12/2017 at 11:29 AM, 95jersey said:

While not LED, the TE light kit bolts right up and even has the proper brake line routing.  You can bolt up the rear TE fender and the brake light and everything are plug and play.  Go to Enduro Engineering website.

IMG_1519.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG

Bike looks real nice. I found what looks likes good deal on a new TX 300. Did you have any problems getting a street title and plate in NJ? Thx

24 minutes ago, JoeD250 said:

Bike looks real nice. I found what looks likes good deal on a new TX 300. Did you have any problems getting a street title and plate in NJ? Thx

PM me on that