Hurricane Blue Graphics on ebay pics?

Hey whats up guys :) First post here , already overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge on this website its great (y) Thinking about buying the Hurricane blue graphics for my yz250f 07 there on ebay for a pretty good price but I cant find any pictures of the graphics on a bike anywhere on the internet. Does anyone have any pictures of them on a bike ? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-HURRICANE-BLUE-GRAPHICS-YZ250F-YZ450F-YZF250-YZF450-06-07-08-09-/371820275267

I feel like they will look good but its hard to tell , any suggestions on any other cool graphics at the moment ? Need to be shipped to Ireland as well.

On 5/12/2017 at 3:22 AM, Dklassen said:

For that price just get them!

Yeah this is true I think I'm just going to bite the bullet 20$ shipping to Ireland isn't the worst really ! Ill upload pics of what there like since there is literally none on the internet lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Walsh said:

Yeah this is true I think I'm just going to bite the bullet 20$ shipping to Ireland isn't the worst really ! Ill upload pics of what there like since there is literally none on the internet lol.

They actually look good so when you get them on the bike post some pics!

• Like 1