Sec. Zinke wants your comments on Bears Ears, Grand Staircase, etc.

"Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke ended his four-day visit to Utah with a press conference Wednesday at a cloudy airport in Kanab, flanked by U.S. Rep. Chris Stewart and surrounded by a tight huddle of state and local politicians as he talked to reporters about the prospects he might support rescinding or diminishing the Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante national monuments."

http://www.daily-times.com/story/news/2017/05/12/zinke-hints-changes-bears-ears-grand-staircase-escalante/101573144/

I commented on the Sequoia National Monument. The enviros closed much more than was appropriate for protecting the big trees. They closed some of my very favorite single track trails. I urged the Trump administration to pare it down to the original proposed 90,000 + acres instead of the now 340,000 or so acres.

I noticed Move On org.has a petition urging Trump administration not open the Sequoia monument to fossil fuel development. WTF.... there is no oil or coal up there. The enviros have closed far too many of our single track trails. Bastards

I commented on the Sequoia National Monument. The enviros closed much more than was appropriate for protecting the big trees. They closed some of my very favorite single track trails. I urged the Trump administration to pare it down to the original proposed 90,000 + acres instead of the now 340,000 or so acres.
I noticed Move On org.has a petition urging Trump administration not open the Sequoia monument to fossil fuel development. WTF.... there is no oil or coal up there. The enviros have closed far too many of our single track trails. Bastards

I am not a Repugnican or Demonrat....I left that scene long ago... we need to reform US politics....big money out of it....f/@k the Sierra Club....f$&k big corporations....take back OUR country....Trump...Hillary ...: just two 1% 'ers that don't give a damn about us. Eat the rich! I know you want to be one but isn't that just a little ridiculous?

I am not a Repugnican or Demonrat....I left that scene long ago... we need to reform US politics....big money out of it....f/@k the Sierra Club....f$&k big corporations....take back OUR country....Trump...Hillary ...: just two 1% 'ers that don't give a damn about us. Eat the rich! I know you want to be one but aren’t the 1% just being a bit obscene? Beer rant.