Tools for the TTR230

A buddy of mine rides a TTR230 and I am putting a tool bag together to carry on the trail.  What size tools do I need to be able to pull the wheels off and change a tube.  And the tools to tighten the handle bars and controls would also be great to know.

Thanks 

Whatever size the axle nuts are (you're an energetic soul to attempt a tube change beside the trail, ride it back to the truck and fix it at the house).

Make sure the handlebar and controls are tight before you leave the house and you won't be needing tools to do it beside the trail.

I agree for the most part.  But last week we were 5 hours from home on a weekend camping/riding trip.  All went well of course.  I managed to drop my bike and jack up my kill switch, move my bars and bend my clutch handle.   So the tools came in handy.  It would just be nice to be prepared in case I needed to change a tube at the campsite and not ruin the weekend. 

I picked up one tire spoon that fits my axle nut and was going to get a second but wanted to make sure the second fit the TTR230.  

Does anyone know what size that axle nut is?  

Edited by Brainiac

My buddy doesn't have a metric socket to test it.  But he did say that a 7/8" standard kind of fit.  So I think that is a 22mm.  Can someone please verify this?

39 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

My buddy doesn't have a metric socket to test it.  But he did say that a 7/8" standard kind of fit.  So I think that is a 22mm.  Can someone please verify this?

correct, I think front is  19mm

Edited by motovita