1990 honda xr200r kick starter stuck but when I stomp on it a hard as I can multiple times it goes down and comes back up and gets stuck again

I have a 1990 honda xr200r that I am trying to fix I have put brand new valves in it and set the clearences. It has spark an the piston looks good dont know about the ring though. I have also blown through all the fuel lines and they are not cloged. so before I took off the entire top end to put new valves in it would kick over fine but once I put it back together and put brand new oil in it it wont kick over and feels like its stuck, but if I stomp on it as hard as I can over and over it will go down but then comeback up and get stuck again. I also have a weird problem with the chain tensioner were it like doesnt actually tighten the chain and I need help reinstalling it.really have no clue what it is I dont know maybe I just cannot kick it over hard enough because I am 13 and 4 foot 8. oh yeah and I dont have any money to take it to a proffesional but I know hwto wok on mall motors pretty well. Please help me.

Edited by Lui Troy

I figured it out and I had the cam gear flipped to the exhaust top dead center instead of the fireing top dead center which I'm guessing made my valves hit my piston so it would seize. For the problem with the shifter all I did was take the cover off and push on the shifter shaft and then put the cover back on and it fixed it and for the cam tensioner I took the top bolt out and loosened the bottom one half a turn then stuck a small screwdriver in their and presse it down multiple times and then re tightened the bolts.