Sign in to follow this  

2018 GasGas

Seems like a good weapon to fight against pumpkin invasion.

• Like 2

It does lool nice but It looks like a red ktm though :(

I always liked gas gas shape up until the 2008 bikes, since then the plastics design has been a modified ktm silouet. 

Initially I had the same view as far as Ktm looks go.  I thought the looks of the 2012+ bikes were among the best apperance wise, however the new look has grown on me & I think it will be a good performer with the kyb suspension & other improvements. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 4:48 AM, sandking11 said:

It does lool nice but It looks like a red ktm though :(

I always liked gas gas shape up until the 2008 bikes, since then the plastics design has been a modified ktm silouet. 

I like how the 17 gasgas looks.. and the 2011 and 2010.. You're right the 2018 does look similar to ktm..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Did not know Steve Hatch was working with GG, I see that as a huge positive. Sure hope they can get more dealers on board.

9 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

Did not know Steve Hatch was working with GG, I see that as a huge positive. Sure hope they can get more dealers on board.

Steve will be doing his rider training / coaching, using GasGas Motorcycles, and yes....we want dealers, especially in Texas. What dealers do you have for me to call on?

• Like 1

My buddy had a former Steve Hatch KX250. Ended up emailing him and giving him some info. Really nice guy.

On 6/2/2017 at 8:32 PM, Rod.Overstreet said:

Steve will be doing his rider training / coaching, using GasGas Motorcycles, and yes....we want dealers, especially in Texas. What dealers do you have for me to call on?

None in my area to rec but a solid, offroad oriented dealer in the DFW-Austin areas would be a good thing. Probably a struggle though.

Local dealer is nice but in 2017 not needed. There are excellent "power dealers" that have emerged for GG, just as they did back in '00 (Smackover Motorsports) Now it's even easier. My crew rides Beta, GG, and old Italian Huskys. We never miss a ride or race for lack of parts. Demo bikes, buy what you like and don't sweat the dealer issue.

I would be very very very happy if Smackover was still operational, would be a no btainer. But like many, he finally learned his lesson. Hopefully history will not repeat itself. Mail order is fine but I still appreciate and like to be able to work with/visit a dedicated dealer, especially one who actually rides the bikes he sells.