Jump to content

Off Road Riders For Veterans. Thanks Bend Tire Company

Recommended Posts

Off Road Riders For Veterans thanks Joe Herriman of the Bend Tire Company for the generous donation for the raffle at the Ride For A Warrior Dice Ride and Raffle. May 19 and 20th in Bend Oregon. 
He donated a electric "Warmer/Cooler" and a " Clean Caddy".
Bendtireco.com

IMG_1605.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TigerTanker said:

Is there a flyer with the details of the event?

I will email you the rough draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:

Paid up, see y'all Friday AM. Looks like the weather gonna be perfect.

You going to have a great time! I have 4 great loops for the bikes. The dual sport ride is going to be awesome plus the night ride! 

The UTV routes are really good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2017 at 0:01 PM, HeavyRotation said:

Paid up, see y'all Friday AM. Looks like the weather gonna be perfect.

I'll be there Friday afternoon ish 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Engstrom said:

I'll be there Friday afternoon ish 

It is. your going to love the routes !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My d606 with only 300 miles on it didn't like the lava rocks

 

IMG_1247.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rocky place in sections. I had dual mousses running.  Especially when there isn't much elevation at stake, a rear mousse is bliss. Front mouse is a no brainer and served me well on my west USA trip on my 450 dual sport. 

Washed my my bike today after getting home. Huge nail in rear tire....but the mousse....he don't care....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TigerTanker said:

Rocky place in sections. I had dual mousses running.  Especially when there isn't much elevation at stake, a rear mousse is bliss. Front mouse is a no brainer and served me well on my west USA trip on my 450 dual sport. 

Washed my my bike today after getting home. Huge nail in rear tire....but the mousse....he don't care....

Running tubelss. When I came in it was apparently flat. Didn't even notice since it was giving me such great traction in the loose stuff-lol. I am also sure that's what destroyed the tire.

i was gonna go mouse route until I heard you need to take them off every so often to lube them. Forget that. Tubeless is way easier if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Engstrom said:

Running tubelss. When I came in it was apparently flat. Didn't even notice since it was giving me such great traction in the loose stuff-lol. I am also sure that's what destroyed the tire.

i was gonna go mouse route until I heard you need to take them off every so often to lube them. Forget that. Tubeless is way easier if you ask me.

I have both, and both are great. But mousse is superior for nasty rocky stuff. I have gotten 2-3 tires per mousse, maintenance free. I had a tubliss blowout at Odessa 100 while practicing day before. Tire ruined but like you said, ran great.  Fortunately I had the mousse rear with me as a backup.  

The front tire mousse is really nice because you can ram the tire into anything and have no worries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×