New side stand advice

Hey Guys,  just recently a friend offered me this 2005 KTM 250EXC-F for an excellent price.  Being a sucker for a good deal I bought it straight away.   With only 1084 klms (43.4 hrs) it's almost new and I know the history of the bike because I rode with my buddy all the times he used it.  Anyway, now that I have it at home and have ridden it around the block a few times, I've come to realize the sidestand is absolutely hideous, it's the worse side stand ever.

Anyone have first-hand information regarding aftermarket side stands for this particular bike?   I had a quick look on the web and found that TRIAL TECH seem to be popular with good reports. Anything else out there worth considering?

142va6v.jpg

If you go with the TT stand, use the rubber loop on the bike to keep the stand from rattling around when you ride.  It has a steel insert that is held in with a very fine pitch thread that gives out if you don't.  I went thru two TT/MSR stands before I decided to spend a bit more on a PMB stand.  Much sturdier.

9 hours ago, exIT said:

If you go with the TT stand, use the rubber loop on the bike to keep the stand from rattling around when you ride.  It has a steel insert that is held in with a very fine pitch thread that gives out if you don't.  I went thru two TT/MSR stands before I decided to spend a bit more on a PMB stand.  Much sturdier.

Considering I sometimes stand on the footpeg to get on the bike the Pro moto billet  might be the sidestand for me.   :thumbsup: