Minnesota guy looking to ride near San Diego 21st

Would like to hook up with a few guys for a day the 21st, trying to keep some where near San Diego or with in a few hours, I fly out Monday am.

Single track, rocks and hills, Sr A rider.

Jay   

trust me when i say Jay is good. somebody please step up and take this man for a ride if i can't.

Ask, and you shall receive a New Visitor.    "Just follow the crack and trust your tires"

• Like 2

Ride is set for ypl. Mitch, your ride is officially canceled. Your attendance is mandatory for this ride on the 21st.

We will stage under the power lines at 8am. I will bring Jay with me cause he is over 50 and might forget where staging is and we can't let him get away.

• Like 4

Hey Minnesota guy,  I see you are an A rider, so enjoy the ride, but these guys speak in confused languages.  Probably they fought off their 1st grade teacher when they were learning basic words and adjectives.  So to set the record straight before you venture into their alternate universe:   

THIS IS A WALL

IMG_5323.JPG

THIS IS A HILL

IMG_5328.JPG

THERE IS NO TRAIL HERE

IMG_5338.JPG

THiS is a FLOWY trail. Don't expect to see more then 20 yards of this, though they will tell you it's all flowy.

barstow bob.png

THESE are the ALIENs you will run with.     

IMG_5314.JPG

They will take you to their planet.  It's an odd an dangerous place.       If you are from Minneapolis, great town!, say hello to My Minneapolis Convention Center,  I am the MEOR for that complex, was the MEP engineering design leader, and designed all the heating and AC back in the late 80s.  I traveled to Minneapolis many times, Great TOWN!  Fond memories

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 3

D-ou-che-ba-g :facepalm:

Not sorry riddler, new sheriff in town. Facts are what I make them.

Well this should be fun. Big bob is gonna scare everyone away though

57 minutes ago, The 1 said:

Well this should be fun. Big bob is gonna scare everyone away though

nothing to be skeered of, just a bunch of old dudes, and couple whippersnappers out for a weekend ride in the park  :rolleyes:

IMG_5343.JPG

What ktm300 from Minnesota will appreciate, is after all the fun, pants torn open, chest protector busted up, etc,  your bike will still be Clean n shiny.  No mud!     Oh and more SoCal Desert Kings Vocabulary:  He's are she's and those are trees not weeds.  :lol: :ride: 

IMG_5340.JPG

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2

Is there room for one more?

Heck yea! You do know that ypl isn't in San Diego area as the title of this thread would suggest, right?

Pm for details if need be
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Heck yea! You do know that ypl isn't in San Diego area as the title of this thread would suggest, right?

Pm for details if need be

I'm interested. I think you message box is full?

So far we got

Minnesota prince

Moreccthenlbs

Temporarily locked

The two Ericks

The one Rick

Wolfie

IMG_2961.thumb.PNG.2d3d4300d0f0b9b5a044ac0d34ddc9f1.PNG

edit: change of plans. riding the forest.

• Like 3