Throttle arm stuck, crf250 2005 carburator problem

Today I decided to clean the carburator of my crf250r 2005. It was my second time doing it. When I opened up the top of the carburator to remove the slide, I didn't remove the throttle shaft screw and I still slid the slide out, but the control arm is now stuck. This video explain what I should have done at about 1:00. The only difference is I didn't remove the throttle shaft screw and now the control arm is sutck up and I can't slide it back down with the slide. I was still able to remove the slide. Anyone knows how to fix this? I can't acces the throttle shaft screw anymore since the control arm is stuck up.

Adding some pictures of my carburetor, scroll down for 2nd post to have them straight

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

Edited by alwaysonbalan
fixing photos

6 hours ago, alwaysonbalan said:

Fixed, something was blocking the shaft on the side with the throttle wheel

yeah happened to me few years ago , you are missing the stopper screw on the throttle wheel  , thats why you where able to remove slide with out removing throttle shaft screw . 

The throttle wheel catches on the arm for the accelerator pump. All you gotta do is turn the wheel a little bit more like your opening the throttle, and then push on the pump arm. Itll pop right back down into place.

Just a theory, but I think honda maybe did this purposely for easy excess to the needle jet?