Any good spots in Maine?

Hey guys,

I will be vacationing up in Maine around Bar Harbor and Ellsworth mid-August.

Any good places to ride, preferably legal?

Thanks

Check maine.gov. An atv registration allows you access to tons of trails. The 85 mile downeast sunrise trail system is open 2 miles from Ellsworth. I never rode it, though, so can't say how good it is. 

• Like 1

I am going to Bar Harbor in June. It looks like the 85 mile trail is the only one close to Bar Harbor. Anyone else have a suggestion?

• Like 1

Head to ellsworth and unload , from there head to Cutler , You will have to ride the road a little ways, Name of the ATV club is East Stream ATV riders. They welcome dirt bikes.  Check out   Trailriding maine on Facebook, 

1 hour ago, beta said:

Head to ellsworth and unload , from there head to Cutler , You will have to ride the road a little ways, Name of the ATV club is East Stream ATV riders. They welcome dirt bikes.  Check out   Trailriding maine on Facebook, 

Do you need Maine registration or an on and offroad bike?

3 hours ago, beta said:

I am confused... Cutler is 1 1/2-2 hours from ellsworth. Are you saying to take the Sunrise Trail to cutler?

You need a maine  atv registration to ride the trails even if you have a street plate