Mitas E07 tyre review....

Hi Guys....just replaced the stock IRCs with Mitas E07, front and rear. Supposed to be a 50/50 tyre, but looks more road biased to me. I'll put some miles on them and let you know how they perform. Not sure if they're available in the US, but they're just shy of £100 the pair here.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2017 at 5:48 PM, vanorak said:

just replaced the stock IRCs with Mitas E07, front and rear

I have read good things about this tire but, it seems to me they are intended for the larger bikes.  130/80-18 is smallest rear I can find here in the states 

7 minutes ago, gnath9 said:

I have read good things about this tire but, it seems to me they are intended for the larger bikes.  130/80-18 is smallest rear I can find here in the states 

Hi Gnath...they do the full range in Europe, including different compounds!...went with a 90/90 x 21 F 120/80 x18 R....the profile is virtually identical to the IRCs, but feels sligthtly 'rounder'. Super smooth on the tarmac, but this might just be NTS  (new tyre syndrome)...crappy weather at the moment so not pushing them too hard yet

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vanorak said:

went with a 90/90 x 21 F 120/80 x18 R

Well then that's awesome ... :thumbsup:   

The way I see or would rate themis that they seem to be one of the better off road street tires .... :goofy:   I know it sounds silly but they look like they would hook up well in everything except maybe in real muddy stuff ... :excuseme: 

I run the E07 Dakar rear on my NC700x. Quiet on the street, good in gravel and rock, OK in mud and the little sand I've had it in. It is a competitor to the K60 scout. I ride in Arkansas which is mostly gravel an rock. Used it on the COBDR. 

• Like 1