2016 sxf 350 head ache!!!

Following on from my last post about my ktm bogging and spluttering 3/4 through a race.....

I changed the shorty hose to a 2 way breather and changed the fuel filter, went out for practice this morning all good, sat on line for 1st race and the orange fi light kept flashing up every time I'd rev it, bike ran like shit from when gate dropped, felt like it was in a limp mode bogging everywhere, 5 laps in she bogged to a stop and no power at all when you press the electric start just dead, checked the main fuse under the seat and that was fried, put a new fuse in and it fries instantly, checked the engine connectors and found this was barely connected 51645143255__D5BCC73E-07B3-40F4-A510-7B9B10A4FADB.JPG

It's not clicking down like it should it feels really loose when you push it down, checked the battery nothing wrong with that. What could be causing the main fuse to blow instantly? Could it be anything to do with that connector?

Not got a reader mate, gonna take it to someone tomorrow if I can't sort it today, don't get why main fuse is blowing? It's got to be electrical hasn't it?

Not got a reader mate, gonna take it to someone tomorrow if I can't sort it today, don't get why main fuse is blowing? It's got to be electrical hasn't it? What's that plug for?

Still waiting back to hear from ktm, hopefully it'll be today!!

Ahhh sounds like that's what's up with it then wish I knew that before I took it into ktm!! [emoji30]I'm not the most mechanical minded!! [emoji23]