So what mods should do? I'm a supermoto guy and i like Power! I was thinking a pipe with a header (FMF2 and a power bomb) and a jet kit with the air box mod for starters, i don't have a lot of $ but i can squeeze my wallet a bit more, Any suggestions ?

Send the front wheel out and have a 18 (or 19) laced up.  It's not recommended that you lace up a SM front 17 with the stock 17" rear, that's because SM tires are wide and take even wider rim sizes than stock.  Basically your front 17" SM rim would be wider than the stock 17" rim, so handling will suffer and possibly be dangerous in a bad situation...

Read up on what Pro-Cycle has on different wheel sizes for the DR650, "they've been there":  https://procycle.us/info/questions/dr650/wheels-tires.html#frt_whl_size-1

"Easy power wise", the DR650 suffers from a very restrictive air box and lean jetting (fix that first), the head pipe internal weld is huge (die grind that down "now").  The head pipe isn't bad (beyond the internal weld), so replacing it isn't a big power adder but the FMF Powerbomb will help.  Next is the muffler, it's heavy and restrictive, ideally you'll replace that when you do the carb that way you won't have to re-jet twice.  The wrong muffler can make the DR650 a VERY loud bike, research your options before buying.  I personally would only consider a FMF Q4 or the recently released Pro-Cycle muffler that doesn't need repacking.