Where do you keep your registration?

Where do you keep your registration/ proof of insurance on your bike? On my wr426 the airbox is under the seat and not easily accessible

I keep the registration at home. Never carry that in any of my vehicles. Insurance in my wallet. Does anyone even ask for registration? Never once been asked, ever.

• Like 1

Yeah i put mine in airbox because it is accessible. You could put itnin a freezer bag and use a rubber band or ziptie to tie it to fork behind number plate. Or carry in your wallet with your drivers license.

I keep the registration at home. Never carry that in any of my vehicles. Insurance in my wallet. Does anyone even ask for registration? Never once been asked, ever.

In this day and age they know everything about you before they walk up. I'm a lead foot and average a speeding ticket once a year. I can't remember the last time I was asked for a registration.

Where do you keep your registration/ proof of insurance on your bike? On my wr426 the airbox is under the seat and not easily accessible

In the handlebar cross bar pad. Readily accessible
  • Like 2

I put mine in a bag and sealed it using a foodsaver to keep it dry. Its currently in my backpack but I eventually plan to fix it to my bike somewhere secure but easy to get to.

On 5/15/2017 at 2:04 PM, RND said:

I've never been pulled over and not been asked for license, registration, and proof of insurance. 

• Like 2

On 5/15/2017 at 2:04 PM, RND said:

I got pulled over doing 68mph in a 30 about 5 minutes from my house. The cop bumped it down to 55mph and they way she wrote it, I got no points but a $170 ticket. She asked for my license and registration but not my insurance card. Maybe in PA it is different.

In Canada they ask for licence, insurance and registration in all provinces.  I generally just put it on one of the inside pockets of my jacket when I'm on the tard.  On the Duck, I'll keep it under the seat in a ziplock bag.

I don't know if this helps in your situation, but I put mine in my cell phone case. I have an otter box on my iPhone 6. I put it in there in between the rubber and the plastic case. You can get to it in seconds, it stays in my ram mount. It's weather proof, and I never forget my phone, so I always have it. I was just too lazy to install anything on my bike is the truth.

in my helmet in a zip lock. tuck it in the liner .been under water with my helmet on a few times .