Where do you keep your registration?

I keep the registration at home. Never carry that in any of my vehicles. Insurance in my wallet. Does anyone even ask for registration? Never once been asked, ever.

• Like 1

I keep the registration at home. Never carry that in any of my vehicles. Insurance in my wallet. Does anyone even ask for registration? Never once been asked, ever.

In this day and age they know everything about you before they walk up. I'm a lead foot and average a speeding ticket once a year. I can't remember the last time I was asked for a registration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2017 at 2:04 PM, RND said:

I got pulled over doing 68mph in a 30 about 5 minutes from my house. The cop bumped it down to 55mph and they way she wrote it, I got no points but a $170 ticket. She asked for my license and registration but not my insurance card. Maybe in PA it is different.

In Canada they ask for licence, insurance and registration in all provinces.  I generally just put it on one of the inside pockets of my jacket when I'm on the tard.  On the Duck, I'll keep it under the seat in a ziplock bag.

I don't know if this helps in your situation, but I put mine in my cell phone case. I have an otter box on my iPhone 6. I put it in there in between the rubber and the plastic case. You can get to it in seconds, it stays in my ram mount. It's weather proof, and I never forget my phone, so I always have it. I was just too lazy to install anything on my bike is the truth.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...