Wire from stator to battery chargeing system

Ktm 530 exc 2008

Allright, my wire harness is a mess and needs to be replaced. I fixed so all the lights go of the battery. While getting a new wireing harness i would like to bypass the wireharness to charge the battery. So one wire going directly from the stator to the battery charing system with as little as possible in between. 

How would that look? Wich wire in the box next to the battery feed the battery? Is it possible to bypass the voltage regulator?

2 hours ago, Marcus Larsson said:

Ktm 530 exc 2008

Allright, my wire harness is a mess and needs to be replaced. I fixed so all the lights go of the battery. While getting a new wireing harness i would like to bypass the wireharness to charge the battery. So one wire going directly from the stator to the battery charing system with as little as possible in between. 

How would that look? Wich wire in the box next to the battery feed the battery? Is it possible to bypass the voltage regulator?

You are going to send AC voltage to your battery?  no you cant bypass the regulator

The battery, stator and voltage regulator is new and all working but the wire harness is a mess so insteed of messing with the harness i wonder if its possible to splice a new wire into the wire that feed the battery right after the regulator and splice the nee wire directly before the box next to the battery. Im trying to make the charge go a shortcut pass as much as possible of the wire harness since its super broken. Is it possible and where can i put the new wire?

So i have charge before i get a new harness.