Fork "wobble" after re-spring

Hey folks, I've been looking, but can't seem to find an answer to help with what's going on. I just re-sprung the entire suspension on my 2012 S using a set of Racetech springs calculated for my weight riding style etc. since then I've noticed a significant wobble in the forks at highway speed. The best way to describe it is it feels like a speed wobble almost. Right now I've got the rebound set at 6 clicks out, but don't know what the compression is set at. Any tips to help with this would be greatly appreciated.

that seems like a bit too much rebound dampening...and you really need to know where the compression is set....put both at the middle of the range then make adjustments from there.

DRZ front fenders are a big air scoop, the compacted air spills unsymetrically .  Try drilling 3/4 to 1 in holes on the back side. 

Look at your sag and tire pressure.  DRZ is a bit skittish on the slab, try a loose grip on the bars.  Don't fight the head shake, it just gets worse.

Did you happen to re-torque the steering head? If it's too tight you will get wobble. And as other have suggested, recheck your sag (L1 -[(L2 + L3) / 2] method) front and rear and go back to the neutral setting on the clickers.