2002 yz250f no spark

I got this bike on trade for a blown up kx125 thinking this will be an easy fix but it has me stumped. I tried to start the bike there spraying starter fluid in through the intake and it fired brought it home and now nothing no spark whatsoever I've held the plug in my hand with someone kicking it and nothing. Well then I started following the manual and tested everything in the electrical system it all checked out with the exception of the stator so I bought a brand new oem stator put it in still no spark then as the manual says I replaced the cdi with a brand new oem cdi and still no spark. All my wires test good all my parts test out I even had a Yamaha trained mechanic come to the house and troubleshoot with me only to leave him stumped so in closing need help and quickly 

Edited by Murphy343
Mid spelling

Have you tried a new plug or ignition coil?  Check grounds?  Check wire continuity for the entire system.  Check plug cap to coil wire - some times the wire inside deteriorates.

I replaced the ignition coil and plug first everything ohms out to spec except the tps. Could this cause no spark issues?

6 hours ago, BTD123 said:

Here you checked the battery?

There is no battery on this year it's kick only for the yz 

Sorry, I was being a smart ass.
Like my dad. He used pull the spark plug and let me hold it while he kicked it.

19 hours ago, freebird65 said:

BTD123, where I am from that is called redneck shock treatment.

I've done that a million times but with this bike I'll hold it all day. nothin. 

I would say move to the coil and test it with a meter. The thing about coils is that they start fine then fade out when they get hot. It actually feels like a fuel issue. Maybe the cdi box but I don't know how to diagnose that online.

It gets fuel just fine it just has no spark whatsoever I tested the coil again though and the coil tests out fine without the boot but with boot 0 ohms when I put it on the bike without the boot and ground the plug wire without the boot or a plug no still no spark I'm so lost idk what to do I wouldn't think the throttle position sensor would cause no spark 

Sorry, I said that wrong. Your case is obviously electric. I'm just saying as a side note that when coils are in the process if failing they lose power as they get hot and fade out instead of just cutting out and it feels like the ingine is starving for fuel. I've had them go out on me like 4 times in my life. Mostly on boats.... the last time it happened I took it off and iced it with my beer a few minutes. I had to do it twice that day to get home. Anyway, you know how to read a meter so your well on your way. Good luck.