Looking for smoked rear light with integrated indicators

A few weeks back someone broke my rear light while I was at work and bent my license plate and the piece of metal it was attached to completely vertical. I bent it back, but after one week the license plate and a piece of the license plate holder bracket broke off while riding. 

I am now looking for a new rear light and bracket. The one I had was a smoked version with integrated indicators. I did find this one, but it is not smoked. Do you guys know where I can get one? I have been looking all over the internet, but I cannot find one :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/License-Plate-LED-Tail-Brake-Light-For-Suzuki-DR650SE-DRZ125-DRZ400S-RMZ-250-450-/361594203178

screenshot_138.png

Edited by NL_DRZ400

I have seen that one, but it does not have integrated indicators, right?

Kind of... Another company called 12 o'clock labs makes a replacement board for it that has integrated signals. You can change the style and flash rate. They can be purchased separately or some vendors sell them as a combo.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NL_DRZ400 said:

I have seen that one, but it does not have integrated indicators, right?

http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=49

http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58

The light and the processor board are sold separately but can be ordered together from the same supplier.Also specify the smoked lens when ordering.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

Kind of... Another company called 12 o'clock labs makes a replacement board for it that has integrated signals. You can change the style and flash rate. They can be purchased separately or some vendors sell them as a combo.

4 hours ago, bumtarder said:

http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=49

http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58

The light and the processor board are sold separately but can be ordered together from the same supplier.Also specify the smoked lens when ordering.

I have 12 O'Clock Labs DRC Edge Upgrade board on my DRZ. It's a nice piece. I have several parts from 12 O'Clock labs, turns out those guys aren't far from me. Found that out on my first order, and was able to pick up the first one in person. That board isn't cheap, especially compared to the light it goes in, but it's nice. It's bright and you can select how it flashes. It also can flash the brake light as well when you apply the brakes.

• Like 1

I second the edge 2 tail light and 12 o'clock labs processor board. I put them on both my drz's. The first one I soldered and shrink tubed the wires. The second one I got from Wheeling Cycle Supply and paid an extra 10 bones and got the light connector kit. Couldn't be easier. Pretty much plug and play.

2 hours ago, gizardlizard said:

I second the edge 2 tail light and 12 o'clock labs processor board. I put them on both my drz's. The first one I soldered and shrink tubed the wires. The second one I got from Wheeling Cycle Supply and paid an extra 10 bones and got the light connector kit. Couldn't be easier. Pretty much plug and play.

I'm a big fan of Wheeling Cycle Supply too, Great people. However you can also get it with the plug and play connector from 12 Oclock Labs, I think it was a $5 option on their website.

Forget the Edge DRC tail that everyone states. Look up tst industries integrated tail for the DRZ 400. I just installed mine and shes a real beauty. I got the clear plus bundled it with the flasher relay. Took 10 min to install and super bright. My buddy has the DRC and when side by side the tst kick its ass, and he actually wants to get rid of his DRC now and get a TST 

https://tstindustries.com/TST-Fender-Eliminator-LED-Integrated-Tail-Light-System-Suzuki-DRZ400S-DRZ400SM.html

Forget the Edge DRC tail that everyone states. Look up tst industries integrated tail for the DRZ 400. I just installed mine and shes a real beauty. I got the clear plus bundled it with the flasher relay. Took 10 min to install and super bright. My buddy has the DRC and when side by side the tst kick its ass, and he actually wants to get rid of his DRC now and get a TST 
https://tstindustries.com/TST-Fender-Eliminator-LED-Integrated-Tail-Light-System-Suzuki-DRZ400S-DRZ400SM.html

That looks like shit ,and you need a relay.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

And no plate light either!What were they thinking?I'll keep my original Edge and 601 signals right where it's been for the last 10 years or so.

• Like 1

The light for the plate comes with. And no it actually looks way better than the drc. And you need the cct board for the drc so what you talking about lol. Just because you have old technology in the drc doesn't mean you gotta be jealy.
  • Like 1

The light for the plate comes with. And no it actually looks way better than the drc. And you need the cct board for the drc so what you talking about lol. Just because you have old technology in the drc doesn't mean you gotta be jealy.

Lol, I think we know who the jelly monster is.

That light looks like nothing more than a rip off of the Yoshimura light. I don't like the look.

The DRC is smaller and flows with the lines of the rear fender better. Dare I say it almost looks like it belongs on the bike. Also even with the upgraded board it's cheaper.
  • Like 1

Lol, I think we know who the jelly monster is.

That light looks like nothing more than a rip off of the Yoshimura light. I don't like the look.

The DRC is smaller and flows with the lines of the rear fender better. Dare I say it almost looks like it belongs on the bike. Also even with the upgraded board it's cheaper.

Lol no it doesn't my buddy has one and they are old looking now. Anyways not trying to start an argument to each their own but really? I think she fits and looks perfect on the bike IMG_6561.JPGIMG_6563.JPG

Ok everyone needs to relax and stop bashing either company. I've had the TST tail light on my bike for at least 2 years now and anyone that has actually seen it in person can easily see how better it flows with the lines of the bike when compared to the DRC. However, we all know looks are very subjective, so every person is going to have a different opinion on the styling of both units. Personally, I think the Yoshimura light looks the worse of the bunch because it sticks out a little and it looks a bit cheap in my opinion. The design of the TST light is at least interesting to look at because of it's ducted lens.

As for the plate light, TST sells a lot of their stuff separately so that you don't purchase products you don't need/already have. If you need a license plate light, then all you have to do is select it from the drop down menu and boom, problem solved. In terms of price, yes you can get the base Edge with no programming functions for cheaper, but if you want integrated signals, then the price for the Edge will definitely be higher than the TST configuration. 

IMG_20161023_144108.jpg

Signals.jpg

TST%20Industries%20Light-4.jpg

Edited by DeeAreZee

In terms of price, yes you can get the base Edge with no programming functions for cheaper, but if you want integrated signals, then the price for the Edge will definitely be higher than the TST configuration. 

Screenshot_20170518-113729.png
VsScreenshot_20170518-113853.png