decals/graphics/ color schemes.. lets see what you guys got! time for new ones.

Hey guys. looking into getting some new decals for my KTM.  IF its not too expensive.   I still havnt bit the bullet on a skit plate or rad guards yet!!  she needs about $1000 soon here :)/:(

ive had it for 8 months, put on 30 engine hours... and the plastics are destroyed already!!!!! im hard on them. rear fender broke twice.. front fender broke.  side shroud ripped, and all others scratched bad  (see here: 

)

lets see your guys bikes... I need ideas. and honestly, ill probably end up copying one of your bikes to a T hahah!!   id like to stick to "race" type graphics... heres what my bike looks like now. I love this look. maybe ill just order the same decals.

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_9862.jpg

Here is my 15.5. 

I didnt want anything too flashy. And im not good with coming up with anything. Just kinda told decal guy what i wanted, he came back with this. I liked how it turned out so much i did my 13.5 450 in the same. On it i put the same 16 up front fender/ numberplate, went with the same flo orange, and a white tail. Ive had all orange ktms since 2000 ish, nice to have something a little different.

maybe it will give you an idea.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Here is my older 99 300. I refreshed it around '13, i liked the look of the 13 ktms, so i copyied them. 

Another in there is how my 450 used to look. It is a factory edition, so the red bull stuff made sense, but the first race i went to i think i counted as many red bull graphics as i did ktms. 

Your bike is a 11-12? Maybe buy 13-15 shrouds, air box covers, maybe you like that style better. On the front fender you would need to make or buy an adapter to put the 13 up front fender on.

oh and some silencer packing never hurts either!!image.jpeg.619a0bc9af881939df8dac2ac3b51ef9.jpegimage.jpeg.33b7dfb1dff74aef5a2ddd6ad8937074.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I did my plastics in all white with OEM graphics. Came out pretty good. Thinking about changing all my plastics to black with new graphics soon.

24449290631_d54b00f0b2_o_2.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=17375&d=148616387106_10154597190199818_6033260669097attachment.php?attachmentid=10324&d=1453attachment.php?attachmentid=17375&d=1486

Edited by Saint728

awesome pics guys!!! keep em coming.  seen a few here that I already liked.   some of you have orange frames though!!  ive got black frame.

also, ive got white hubs coming... so thats tricky.

I do like the newer style plastics... glad I found that out before I ordered new ones!!

keep em coming guys. im liking what I see so far... someones bike in here WILL get duplicated haha!

heres a beautiful one I found on google...

20140709_191502_zps688ecd67.jpg

thanks.

20141003_114716-1.jpg

Edited by cdf450
  • Like 2

friend is doing a lighter than Yamaha blue frame with white plastic and other bling is husky hard parts blue. once done I will get a pic. Only seen one more like it and it was sweet.

yeah... not sure why that bike above showed up in my second post.... weird!!!

reminds me of an old elsinore honda.

Edited by cdf450

9 minutes ago, endurottr said:

That looks sweet

Thanks :)  It was a lot of work, but for the price, and the customizing options when ordering... you can't beat it!  The true test is how they hold up.  Going out for a ride on Monday, I'll report back :)

Thanks   It was a lot of work, but for the price, and the customizing options when ordering... you can't beat it!  The true test is how they hold up.  Going out for a ride on Monday, I'll report back

Image1495376999.441053.jpg

This is a high wear area...might want to add something there... tape or idk
  • Like 1

Image1495376999.441053.thumb.jpg.359071f2ca7025fe3e445414241eca3e.jpg

This is a high wear area...might want to add something there... tape or idk

I saw you post this image on KTMtalk I think? I've had this image in the back of my mind.... I was thinking of putting that thick clear 3M protective tape there? Keep it from wearing out?