Dungy retires!

Lol. I guess that oversized orange box o'wheaties poster child finally decided to announce his retirement. Says he is going to retire before A1.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Did you guys hear Jimmy 7 got pinched for PED'S?

JBBR always cracked me up with that.  Not many appreciated the humor, but I did.  

• Like 1

Lol. I guess that oversized orange box o'wheaties poster child finally decided to announce his retirement. Says he is going to retire before A1.

What? It's everywhere. Even I told you, he's done. No outdoors.

Didn't eat your Wheaties did ya?
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

JBBR always cracked me up with that.  Not many appreciated the humor, but I did.  

@JBBR where you at...

• Like 2

One thing is for sure it will be an interesting Supercross season next year. No Dungey, no way Roczen will return, can't see any rider dominating.

• Like 1

One thing is for sure it will be an interesting Supercross season next year. No Dungey, no way Roczen will return, can't see any rider dominating.

Really dude? Tomac could put his sh!+ On cruise control and kick the sh!+ Out of everyone. Did you not watch salt lake?
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Really dude? Tomac could put his sh!+ On cruise control and kick the sh!+ Out of everyone. Did you not watch salt lake?

I'd have to agree, unless he gets hurt.  He had a 61 point lead over third place, so hard to imagine anyone stepping up between now and A1, 2018.

But, anything can happen I guess.

39 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

I saw Salt Lake, but I was also at The Meadowlands. A lot can happen between now and A1. I'm interested in seeing how Eli will do in the outdoors.

• Like 1

I kinda have this feeling that there's a blood in the water vibe right now, or a daddy's gone let's get trashed type thing.
All the hares know the turtle is gone, and outdoors is where 80% of the 450 guys excel...
This is gonna get good. Where's my popcorn emoji...

• Like 3

21 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

@JBBR where you at...

:D  I noticed diesel said was good to go out on top (or someone else said, someting like that.)  Funny.... I thought, isn't there another guy whom has yet to say that?   :D 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, JBBR said:

:D  I noticed diesel said was good to go out on top (or someone else said, someting like that.)  Funny.... I thought, isn't there another guy whom has yet to say that?   :D 

Not sure is he from BlOhio on the Cavs???:lol::cool:

• Like 2