my new bike

What a clean steelie!!! Congratulations!

Are you going to ride it, or just store it? That thing either has been fully restored, or it was stored away for many years without being ridden. It is SO clean.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kawabuggy said:

What a clean steelie!!! Congratulations!

Are you going to ride it, or just store it? That thing either has been fully restored, or it was stored away for many years without being ridden. It is SO clean.

original!! cant believe how nice it is, even got the original bill of sale. if you look close on the inside of the swing arm the "chain spec sticker " is there.

drain the gas tank between rides and it will stay white! What year is that? nice score.

Great bike I got a 96' picked it up on cL for 400$ . Engine inbox but reat in very good shape.  Kid broke cases in 3spots around crank ,prying apart with screwdriver ,but local welding shop filled in and I grinded to perfection.  Got 1600 all together and it really awesome bike.  I raced A class mx for years on Yz250's. Off 3 years now and have 450. But this Honda is badass. i would race it in heartbeat wish i would've got one back then but was all Kawasaki then.  Good score you'll like it does everything well handles great . Few years ago I picked up a 02 cr250 cheap.  Went threw it rode once and sold it. Didn't like the electric powervalve feel just how it felt. But was racing new yzs at time also. But the 96 is really impressive . Kick myself in ass now cause bout 8 years ago I picked up a 94' that I did complete engine rebiuld on for the guy 2 months before.  He sold to me for 600 I sold week later for 1200. Wish I would've rode it lol I'd still have it

0929161235.jpg

0903160939.jpg

1023161107.jpg

Edited by Motox367