Anyone got private dirt bike riding spots or private track in twin cities metro area?

Hi all I'm starting to ride bikes again after about a 20 year hiatus haha. But now my wife finally let me get a 05 kx250f that I rebuilt over this last winter. I've only been able to go ride it twice so far this year which is a bummer ? I live kinda around the white bear lake area and am looking for anyone that has like there own land they ride on or have a couple jumps built or a track it don't matter as long as it's ridable and if u might be willing to let me ride with u or use it whenever I have the time to play a lil bit .. I'll sign a waiver obviously or whatever and help take care of whatever u have .I got a wheeler and some access to equipment to better the track or jumps or whatever u may have if u wanted.. I'd like it to b within a HR or hr and a half from Stillwater MN or Woodbury or to the west around Maple Grove or Plymouth or to the north like east bethel or Cambridge isanti areas .so I'm open to driving a lil bit .I like the main tracks but they get crowded pretty fast on weekends plus I ain't to thrilled bout paying anywhere from 30-50 bucks to ride and really not sure how long I even ride at the time so if anyone's interested in allowing me to ride with em let me know and thank u for taking the time to at least read this ... P.s I'm not the best rider yet so I'd like to get better and learn more so if ya got tips I'd listen 

Your requirement of an hour or hour & a half is a tough one.  I've seen ads on CL asking for about the same thing but they were asking about the west side of the TC so apparently that wasn't you. Unfortunately, I think maybe you're going to have to travel a little farther. Look at the DNR web site and see what's closest to you. I think they have a page called "find the trails" or something like that.

Edited by motoxvet

15 hours ago, motoxvet said:

Your requirement of an hour or hour & a half is a tough one.  I've seen ads on CL asking for about the same thing but they were asking about the west side of the TC so apparently that wasn't you. Unfortunately, I think maybe you're going to have to travel a little farther. Look at the DNR web site and see what's closest to you. I think they have a page called "find the trails" or something like that.

Yea I hear that .. I've been riding tracks in Wisconsin so far this year n I'd drive further but in general I just wanna ride with more people don't matter experience level.. I don't know anyone that rides so I'm usually alone and kinda boring but I guess any day riding alone is better then not riding at all ha.. thanks for ur input though.. most people that got private areas within 2 hrs from the metro area typically don't wanna let others come and ruin there stuff so I can understand that 

• Like 1