KLX140L Street Tires

Hello, I have a KLX140L that I'm going to be making street legal over the summer. While I'm saving up for supermoto wheels, what are the most streetable tires that will fit the OEM wheels? Flat track tires? Just something that isn't knobbies. Thanks.

Update already, 

I did some looking and found some tires, but idk if they are too wide. First for the back I found a 100/80-16 (OEM is 90/100-16), will it fit? Can I go even wider to a 120/70-16? Then for the front I found a 90/90-19 (OEM is 70/100-19), will this fit? Thanks

I cant comment on if they will fit - but what all are you doing to make yours street legal?

I was under the impression that you cant plate it because it doesnt have a VIN / Title etc

2 hours ago, hybridmomentspass said:

I cant comment on if they will fit - but what all are you doing to make yours street legal?

I was under the impression that you cant plate it because it doesnt have a VIN / Title etc

THere are a few ways around it. With me living in iowa, I can either get South Dakota plates in the mail or drive to Minnesota. Just do some google searching.

Did you get the answer to your question? I'm trying to find street tires for the OEM rims to run it in mini racing. 

On 7/7/2017 at 0:29 PM, Cowgirl said:

Did you get the answer to your question? I'm trying to find street tires for the OEM rims to run it in mini racing. 

I'm picking up a set of suoermoto wheels for it.