Just wondering if anyone else out there has had problems with a business called "Pacific Crest Pipe Repair" in Oregon. I have gone round and round with these guys and finally had to leave the below review on their FB Page. It is a shame to as I gave them a copious amount of time to make it right and don't want anyone else to waste their money. Let me know your thoughts. I am now going to send my pipes off to another place called Fusion One. If anyone has had good luck with them, let me know.

"Long story short, I have sent this business 4 pipes over the last few months and NONE of them have come back "decarbonized" on the insides of the pipes. The first two I let slide, but the second two I said something about. Also one of the recent two pipes I got back does not line up correctly with the bottom frame tab. After numerous unanswered emails, I called Scott White, the owner, and he said he would send a return label for the one pipe to be re-done and also for a free straightening on another pipe I have since they have not cleaned out any previous pipes. After further numerous emails and phone calls asking where this return label is and NO replies, I was forced to leave this review. I race 50A expert class and I will never send them another pipe and will also spread the word to many other riders I know. They do not live up to their word (or work) as far as I am concerned. It is a shame I had to leave this review, but it is the truth"

16 minutes ago, buffalorider said:

Just wondering if anyone else out there has had problems with a business called "Pacific Crest Pipe Repair" in Oregon. I have gone round and round with these guys and finally had to leave the below review on their FB Page. It is a shame to as I gave them a copious amount of time to make it right and don't want anyone else to waste their money. Let me know your thoughts. I am now going to send my pipes off to another place called Fusion One. If anyone has had good luck with them, let me know.

"Long story short, I have sent this business 4 pipes over the last few months and NONE of them have come back "decarbonized" on the insides of the pipes. The first two I let slide, but the second two I said something about. Also one of the recent two pipes I got back does not line up correctly with the bottom frame tab. After numerous unanswered emails, I called Scott White, the owner, and he said he would send a return label for the one pipe to be re-done and also for a free straightening on another pipe I have since they have not cleaned out any previous pipes. After further numerous emails and phone calls asking where this return label is and NO replies, I was forced to leave this review. I race 50A expert class and I will never send them another pipe and will also spread the word to many other riders I know. They do not live up to their word (or work) as far as I am concerned. It is a shame I had to leave this review, but it is the truth"

Sorry to hear about your experiences.  I had good service from them last year..

I have a 150sx pipe and I was going to send it to them to be fixed but now I don't think I will. Let me know how this other company does for you.

I will Dirtshark808. I'm sure it will be a few weeks out, (racing this weekend) but I will post a reply when I get the pipes back. Fusion One is on the east coast but if you call them, they can save you some cash on shipping the pipe to them using their Fed Ex account. I'm sure you will have to box it up, weigh it and give them the dimensions of the box so he can bill you correctly for the costs. They straighten, decarbonize AND clear coat the pipe...all for $60. 

• Like 1

I had 2 pipe repairs done by Fusion One on my 150xc. Good service and turnaround.

• Like 3

On 5/17/2017 at 5:11 PM, 76xtdrvr said:

I had 2 pipe repairs done by Fusion One on my 150xc. Good service and turnaround.

That is good to hear. I'm going to call them to arrange shipping this coming week.