Bar Bend on 09 450RR Race

My 09 450RR Race has Universal Solex bars, but I my riding buddy wants to know what the bend is on them. I don't even know if they're the stock bar or not. Does anyone know if that's the stock bar and what type of bend patern it is? I can't see it anywhere on the bar itself, most of the logos are rubbed off.

14 hours ago, r_jackson said:

My 09 450RR Race has Universal Solex bars, but I my riding buddy wants to know what the bend is on them. I don't even know if they're the stock bar or not. Does anyone know if that's the stock bar and what type of bend patern it is? I can't see it anywhere on the bar itself, most of the logos are rubbed off.

I think it's ktm suzuki bend.. or very close. ..I can't remember either but the bends on all my 3 Betas are around the same..my 09 525 still has the stock bars.. and I should have cut and narrowed but never did. It's like riding a longhorn..super wide ...but it still works and fits good. I don't think the race is different than the rr. On my 300rr I got the protaper suzuki ktm hi bend and it's just a bit taller now. Did you try looking up old test reviews from 09 and 08 to see if they mention?

Edited by hawaiidirtrider