Yz125 weep hole leaking, revving high and bogging issues

So I had my 2001 yz125 out today for a little run out along the back road and and half way down after opening it a up a little it bogged and died, managed to get it kicked over again without much trouble, did it again jst before I got back, finally I kicked it over again when I got back and seemed to run smoothlyish Then it started running at high revs for unknown reasons and iv got a leak from the weep hole ? Could this be connected? Or does this seem like a separate issue and nothing to do with the bogging? Any help would be massively appreciated as I'm not mechanically inclined. Many thanks 

Edited by Jsagar333

If you have coolant leaking out of your weep hole, you need to change your water pump seals.  Check the propeller shaft for any groves as well.  

• Like 1

Il get it sorted asap thanks for the help:) any thoughts on what the bogging could be down to? Carb related? Its jst had a new top in ?

jetting is stock and running 32.1 mix ratio... recently put a fresh air filter on so that shouldn't be clogged, il pull the reeds at the weekend and have a look:) the bike goes like stink then without warning jst wants to die ? Aha. A friends gonna sort the waterpump seals out at some point soon so if I have no luck then hopefully he will:) cheers man ?? 

Il post the cause of the bogging and dying when it's fixed etc...?? hopefully soon itching to get out on it properly ?

• Like 1

?? No problem at all:) dirt bikes are a never ending list of issues that need fixing aha 

• Like 1

Bogging can be issues with intake, jetting and/or silencer packing. I like to clean everything up, inspect and move forward from there. 

I'm not going to, I don't wonna run the risk of making things worse etc, ah I see I'm handing it over to a mate on Tuesday so hopefully it's a quick turn around and he fixes the problem:) il repack the pope also and check the reeds:) thanks appreciate the input guys  ??

Last time I had high idle issues it was due to a hair line crack in the intake boot and cracked Reed

I hope that isn't the case with mine.. it will idle normally but randomly out of nowhere the idle will climb on its own to which point il kill the engine out of fear that it'll keep climbing aha