Z Bike (1).JPG

Edited by arthur6
  • Like 1

Another addition
$500

Z Bike (2).jpg

Edited by arthur6
  • Like 1

Wish I could come up with 1 or 2 xr100's for $100! Thinking one would be good for the girlfriend to start out on dirt on, and her son is pretty much already too tall for his crf50. But I think he might need an 80 next. 

How do you come across such good deals Arthur? I'm thinking about making a craigslist post looking for non-running or parts bike xr's that people don't know how to get running and wanna just get rid of. Hopefully find some that way. Also hoping to find more 200'so that way

If there's a bike for $500 or less - I call and buy it ASAP.
Over $500 (depending on the bike) I wait a day or two then call.
It's truly amazing how a seller asking $1000 will sell for $500 or $600 when he sees cash.
We've bought hundreds of small bikes, mostly Hondas.
We've never been able to sell even a GOOD, late model CRF100 for more than $800.
We've posted ads looking for bikes, don't get any results.
We usually have 4 or 5 complete running bikes here, neighbors, friends, visiting family use 'em, its fun.

Edited by arthur6
  • Like 3

Lucky bastard! I'll give you $200 for it Lol. I need to find that deal! Need an 80 for the girlfriend's son. What site or app you find that on? That's a good looking bike

What do you do to freshen up the plastics and make em shine? 

Lucky bastard! I'll give you $200 for it Lol. I need to find that deal! Need an 80 for the girlfriend's son. What site or app you find that on? That's a good looking bike
What do you do to freshen up the plastics and make em shine? 

I cruise offerup for deals. The plastics just used armor all, mop n glo works good too.