Yes I know that but no return calls on Parts for a long time. Hope he gets back on track soon.

That's just it, he is at the track/races during this month, every year since I have known him.

Yes there was a Mix up on crank stroking. Cases on bench for months. Of course Terry's same is me. When I was in business famous movie producer had me doing all custom cars for movie shoots. I had the golden account for years. Till he asked me to do one truck for movie shoot had to be ready right after new years. You now what I said I go Moto riding every year Christmas to new years in Baja. HIMMM his office said pay is triple. You know what happened Baja Hooter I lost the account due to more important dirt bike riding. So Terry rolls like me.  

• Like 4

I worked for one of those producer pricks too.  I hate to call him that because I'm sure he would take it as a compliment.

1 hour ago, pdunlop said:

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Terry yet?

I wish, ordered a cam from him about 2 months ago and nothing...

Terry has a lot going on right now.  We all need to be patient...

I spoke to Terry a couple of weeks ago right after he finished his annual month long vintage race event that he is one of the main sponsors of.

He stated that it was a very long month with no rest, he ran himself into the ground, got very ill, and got a serious leg infection in the process.

All combined, it does not sound good at all for Terry.

While I do completely understand everyone's frustration as I have waited a Loooong time for services from him myself. (Too long)

This was last year, well before he even started preparing for his annual, month long racing event and promotion.

I need some more work done by Terry myself and have been waiting for him let me know when to ship some items up there.

I have not been able to contact Terry either since then and have been worried and concerned about his well being.

This information may or may not help with everyone's orders and especially if you have sent items and $ already, but some posts about best wishes and get well soon to at least let him know that we care about his health and hoping for him to get well soon, may help him get through a rough spot even sooner.

I'm sure that Frank at EO (xr100.com) could help most everyone out with engine work?

(Except for strokers, Terry builds those for Frank I'm told)

Gee, this doesn't sound good - I hope he is on the improve and is simply recuperating away from the computer and phone.

Thanks for the update - will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well!

I don't know why offset crank pins are not used in the U.S for stroking. It's only 2 or 3mm and any shop can press them in and away you go after notching the rod. I have run 6mm offset pins with no problems at all.

• Like 1

I sent him a text last week about getting a stroker crank for my 230. He replied quickly and said he had 2 available and could ship in a week if I paid now. I didn't order then since I am on vacation, but probably will order when I get back home. It did not seem he had any issues, hope all,is well also.

Its nice to know he returned a text hoping he is well. On the other hand our 6mm crank paid for is months over due with zero contact to us.

8 hours ago, jeffrow68 said:

I sent him a text last week about getting a stroker crank for my 230. He replied quickly and said he had 2 available and could ship in a week if I paid now. I didn't order then since I am on vacation, but probably will order when I get back home. It did not seem he had any issues, hope all,is well also.

Why don't you ask him to ship the crank and when you receive it, then send him the money.