Alta electric dirtbike

Anyone rode one of these? Not sure how long these things or others have been out! How long does a battery last? I ran across a YouTube of it, sounds neat but no thanks I love the braaap noise

Lol why'd you ask about it if you're already saying no thanks?? Just kidding. It could never replace a 2 stroke for me, but I'm sure it has its place. They're pricey for now, and they have an ok range, probably like 1-2 hours more or less depending on whose riding it. They're supposed to be super smooth and easily rideable, and of course quiet. Which would certainly have its benefits.theyre pretty heavy, but low inertia so you're not supposed to really feel the weight so much. I missed their test ride event here(I'm in ca, so there's more going on here with them). Il grab the next one though. 

Edited by RawbW
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, RawbW said:

Lol why'd you ask about it if you're already saying no thanks?? Just kidding. It could never replace a 2 stroke for me, but I'm sure it has its place. They're pricey for now, and they have an ok range, probably like 1-2 hours more or less depending on whose riding it. They're supposed to be super smooth and easily rideable, and of course quiet. Which would certainly have its benefits.theyre pretty heavy, but low inertia so you're not supposed to really feel the weight so much. I missed their test ride event here(I'm in ca, so there's more going on here with them). Il grab the next one though. 

Couriousity killed the cat, I didn't want it to kill me.:naughty:

• Like 1