5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

The question I'm trying to figure out is which moto will Tomac show us his best JS7????  It'll probably be one with a bad start, so when you see him start way back better prepare yourself for the big one.... 

That's classy.

Tomac did no such thing. HE LOST... If you think anything differently (apparently you do) then you're the one that is retarded....  

Tomac crushed Dungey in the W column.  Smashed Dungey into Wheaties powder and smoked it.

Just now, redrider144 said:

That's classy.

Tomac crushed Dungey in the W column.  Smashed Dungey into Wheaties powder and smoked it.

It's a prediction based on what I've seen. Has nothing to do with Class....

Who has the trophy in their trophy room? After that nobody care's...  If you look all the seasons those two raced each other one thing is very clear... And that is the only way Tomac was ever able to finish ahead of Dungey was when Dungey had an uncharacteristic injury... 

DUNGEY>>>>>tomac

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Can't stop, won't stop.... 

Don't like Tomac, and after watching one of the moto's from yesterday I don't think he's matured much at all, he's going to take himself out.... 

Just like Dungey pressured Roczen into crashing at Thunder Valley 2016:

gopro_thunder_valley_cole_seely_dungey_c

Wait a minute...that isn't a Suzuki, that's a KTM!  Who was riding a KTM that day in a turquoise jersey?

AMA-MX-2016-Rnd3-Thunder-Valley-Ryan-Dun

Oh my!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

The question I'm trying to figure out is which moto will Tomac show us his best JS7????  It'll probably be one with a bad start, so when you see him start way back better prepare yourself for the big one.... 

Tomac did no such thing. HE LOST... If you think anything differently (apparently you do) then you're the one that is retarded....  

If that helps you sleep better at night pumpkin go for it.

Fact remains - Only one rider was dominant for more than half of 2017/Sx & it wasn't a Ryan.

Reminded me alot of 2014 Sx with js7 & villopoto swapping wins.

Deal with it #3 is the future & the days of KTM domination are over.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Did tomac answer your question? He is on another level.. sorry, but Musquin or anyone else for that matter has anything for Tomac. If tomac loses, it's because he did it to himself

I bet when you come home from hanging out with Tomac the first thing your wife makes you do is brush your teeth since she doesn't want to taste Tomac's junk when she kisses you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrSalih said:

If that helps you sleep better at night pumpkin go for it.

Fact remains - Only one rider was dominant for more than half of 2017/Sx & it wasn't a Ryan.

Reminded me alot of 2014 Sx with js7 & villopoto swapping wins.

Deal with it #3 is the future & the days of KTM domination are over.

CHAMPIONSHIP>>>>>>Race wins....  Why do you think Tomac and Kawi acted like whiney bitches at the end of the season????

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 2

CHAMPIONSHIP>>>>>>Race wins....  Why do you think Tomac and Kawi acted like ehiney bitches at the end of the season????

He butched his chance at the title this year.The blame lies solely on him.

I'm not disputing that.

I don't know about you but I follow this sport to watch guys bang bars.

Rc was that guy.

Js7 was that guy.

& Tomac is that guy.

Winning a metal dildo with a dirt bike engraved in it is cool & all,but if you're not a balls out type of guy you're just a plastic champion.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrSalih said:

He butched his chance at the title this year.The blame lies solely on him.

I'm not disputing that.

I don't know about you but I follow this sport to watch guys bang bars.

Rc was that guy.

Js7 was that guy.

& Tomac is that guy.

Winning a metal dildo with a dirt bike engraved in it is cool & all,but if you're not a balls out type of guy you're just a plastic champion.

JS7.... ?Dungey mopped the floor with JS7 and Tomac for that matter... How many seasons did Dungey kick James ass??? Every season they raced. How many more championships does RD have over James? Many....

You better hope Tomac is more successful than James or KTM's reign of domination is not over......

Edited by KTMRider4Life

JS7.... :facepalm:Dungey mopped the floor with JS7 and Tomac for that matter... How many seasons did Dungey kick James ass??? Every season they raced. How many more championships does RD have over James? Many....
You better hope Tomac is more successful than James or KTM's reign of domination is not over......

Define kicked ass?

3 hours ago, MrSalih said:

Are you retarded?

Yea... RD won the title but seriously, what series were you watching this year?

Tomac absolutely raped Dungey this sx.Closed a MASSIVE points gap & schooled him the remainder of the season until he choked.

Funniest season I've seen in a while.Dungey will forever be known as the consistent wheeties guy with asterisks.???

If this is sarcasm forgive me.?

Fish on........ hhahahahahahaha....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KennyMc said:

Yea, we know.....
IMG_1495412594.360857.jpg

Hey where did you get the pic of when I sprayed doe piss all over RedRider and sent him out into the field for a test run? The cops just laughed when they got to the scene of RedRider laying on the ground and I explained he was raped by a deer.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BBA said:

I bet when you come home from hanging out with Tomac the first thing your wife makes you do is brush your teeth since she doesn't want to taste Tomac's junk when she kisses you.

Here's where you're wrong.  All women want the taste of greatness in their mouth, they don't care if it comes from the tap or a refill.

• Like 4

Answering to the question, I don't know if Tomac  will go undefeated , provably mentioned before , becuse Tomac tends to make mistakes different than Dungey or KR (they barely did), but definitely Tomac is a solid contender for the Outdoors season championship like it or not. He demonstrated that on SX getting solid podiums and Saturday's race wasn't different from what I've been seeing from Tomac.

Unless Musquin finds the way to stay ahead of Tomac , other than that I don't see who can even came close to Tomac, maybe some  sparks of wisdom from Wilson , Anderson or Webb, and that is if Tomac makes a mistake. Besides Tomac and maybe Musquin I don't see anyone else capable of keeping two moto wins in reace day this season.

BTW I'm not a big fan of Tomac but it is what it is.