9 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Im a little late on this one and someone else pointed this in another thread but SCOREBOARD! 

6 of the top 8 in SX were on KTM or a White KTM.  Someone needs to tell the guy that started that domination thread he was on to something... 

Screenshot_20170518-140920.png

Now Squid......... That's not really that fair. You forgot to mention that Antonio Cairoli is also the current MXGP points leader in Europe. Don't forget poor little Tony! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

Everything if you swing from an orange sack

You'rea fair guy to analyze this, do you think what KTM is doing now in the industry now is similar or maybe even more dominatimg that what honda did in their "legacy" years?  

Lots of folks have referenced that for decades now, I think KTM is crushing that legacy.   

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

You'rea fair guy to analyze this, do you think what KTM is doing now in the industry now is similar or maybe even more dominatimg that what honda did in their "legacy" years?  

Lots of folks have referenced that for decades now, I think KTM is crushing that legacy.   

Honda was a juggernaut throughout the 80's and early 90's

What KTM did during the Great Recession was a bold move and its paying huge dividends. When the other manufactures went into hibernation waiting for things to change KTM threw caution to the wind but KTM has a ways to go IMO if you want to compare them to Honda's motocross domination.....and don't forget what Honda did on pavement 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

Honda was a juggernaut throughout the 80's and early 90's

What KTM did during the Great Recession was a bold move and its paying huge dividends. When the other manufactures went into hibernation waiting for things to change KTM threw caution to the wind but KTM has a ways to go IMO if you want to compare them to Honda's motocross domination.....and don't forget what Honda did on pavement 

I couldn't give two shits about road racing...  Although I can see the importance of it in this context.   My understanding is that KTM is makimg inroads there as well.  What did Honda do in road racing during that time? 

Since KTM ,has,already crushed what Honda achieved off road we may as well understand what Honda did road racimg...   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I couldn't give two shits about road racing...  Although I can see the importance of it in this context.   My understanding is that KTM is makimg inroads there as well.  What did Honda do in road racing during that time? 

Since KTM ,has,already crushed what Honda achieved off road we may as well understand what Honda did road racimg...   

Just taking into account the 250 & 500 GP's from 1983 to 2000 (the time I paid attention) I'm thinking they won half the titles without looking it up. Yamaha was their main competition during that time but Kawasaki and Suzuki won titles 

KTM owns off-road. The only guys willing to race Jap bikes are being paid to do it 

• Like 4