looks like I will drive to SoCal Friday the 16th of June, to stay a week so I can move my Torrance Apt stuff up north in a U haul trailer. 

So this trip, I will bring my truck and bike. ..find an over night spot Friday night,  then ride on Saturday June 17 somewhere, before heading over to the beach to pack and move.    I figure a nice n easy tea cups sort of ride sounds good to me....or. do I go Mr. Toad's wild ride?    I don't know. I ain't no donkey but I know what I like

10734242_806685656058878_523786714480278994_n.jpg

Disney 020.JPG

chase 3rd b day 015.JPG

Krannie puts on some excellent rides with mild to moderate suffering. i honestly think youd really enjoy riding with The Kran. he hasnt been getting the attention he deserves lately because we've been muddying up the waters on this forum lately.

shoot Kran a message. I think he can get you set up for a bitchen ride.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheW0LF said:

Krannie puts on some excellent rides with mild to moderate suffering. i honestly think youd really enjoy riding with The Kran. he hasnt been getting the attention he deserves lately because we've been muddying up the waters on this forum lately.

shoot Kran a message. I think he can get you set up for a bitchen ride.

We will take care of your needs, 'just right'.....

• Like 3

Schmoville will be about 45 minutes to your east as you make your way south.  Hit me up if you want to drop in for a tour.

9 hours ago, schmo said:

Schmoville will be about 45 minutes to your east as you make your way south.  Hit me up if you want to drop in for a tour.

this is also a great option, Bob. Schmo can deliver whatever you want.

• Like 1