Aftermarket foot pegs

Rocky Mountain should have the IMS pegs, that is what i just put on my 02 KX 250.

I think some others have had luck putting ones on from KX250/450f's. I think there is some slight modification needed, and I think you need the springs from the 4 stroke. I wish I would have gone this route over the IMS. The IMS are barely bigger than stock. I would have gone with the TUSK set that has the replaceable studs.

• Like 1

Rocky Mountain should have the IMS pegs, that is what i just put on my 02 KX 250.
I think some others have had luck putting ones on from KX250/450f's. I think there is some slight modification needed, and I think you need the springs from the 4 stroke. I wish I would have gone this route over the IMS. The IMS are barely bigger than stock. I would have gone with the TUSK set that has the replaceable studs.

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. Little wider and replaceable grip.
Do you know the modification needed? Drill larger hole for pin?

Go figure. Just looked up OEM part numbers and is the same peg, pin and spring number right through to 2017, for 125, 250, 250f and 450.
Why would RM or all the others not include the older models in their listings? Surely I'm not the only one looking to resurrect an older bike???